One of the most overlooked cannabis edibles is weed pancakes. Many beginner cannabis connoisseur’s jump to weed cookies or infused brownies and overlook one of the most popular edibles of all time! Weed pancakes are quick, easy, and perfect for someone trying out new edibles.
Here’s what you’re going to need to make weed pancakes
You don’t need all of these ingredients. But, you’re going to need at least one of them. If you do decide to use more than one, make sure to check out the potency calculator further down in this recipe post. This will help you estimate the potency of the weed pancakes.
How to Make Weed Pancakes
Weed Infused Pancakes
- Mixing Bowl
- Frying pan
- 3/4 cup cannabis milk
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cannabis butter melted
- 1 tbsp infused maple syrup
- cooking spray
- Combine cannabis milk with vinegar in bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to sour.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- If you would like to, add 1 tbsp of cannabis-infused maple syrup. Be sure to check out the potency calculator further down in this post so you can get an idea of the potency of your pancakes.
Weed infused pancakes are unique in the way that you can customize the potency to however you’d like. Be sure to read the instructions carefully as we’ve already converted the unit measurements to the required amount for this recipe. Bon Appetit’
Click here for some other great infused recipes ideas!
Ryan is a content manager at thecannaschool.ca who has a background in economics. Ryan specializes in making cannabis edibles at home but loves to write about all things cannabis!
Infusion Machines Make Edibles For You!
Decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles can take a lot of time and effort. Luckily, there are great infusion devices to make this process as easy and seamless as possible. Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. With just a few clicks you will have cannabis edibles at your disposal!
We recommend LEVO Infusion Machines and Ardent Cannabis Infusion Machines, which are two of the most widely used devices on the market. Use code CANNASCHOOL at checkout for 10% OFF!
2 thoughts on “How to Make Weed-Infused Pancakes”